We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A great choice for the classical-focused player.
The Denis Wick DW3181 Heritage Series Cornet Mouthpiece are now available after the success of the Heritage trombone line. The new shape of the Heritage Cornet mouthpiece has a large amount of mass around the throat and backbore, with thinner walls towards the rim. This design makes the mouthpiece very responsive at soft dynamics and in the upper register with easy articulation, while producing a massive sound in the lower register and at loud dynamics. A great choice for the classical-focused player, the Denis Wick Heritage Series cornet mouthpieces are available in the same sizes as the standard Denis Wick Classic mouthpieces and are available in silver plate finish with a 23k gold rim, cup and backbore.
- Available sizes: 1B, 1XB, 2, 2B, 2BW, 3, 3B, 4.5, 4B, 4BW, 4, 4W, 5, 5B, S
- Model Number: The first number refers to the cup diameter; the higher the number, the smaller the diameter
- Rim: N – Narrow; W – extra wide rim and C cup; X – extra wide rim and E cup
- Cup Volume: Standard cup – deep; B – medium; C – medium shallow; E – shallow; V – Viennese V-shape
- Finish: Dual plate finish--silver plate exterior finish with 23k gold rim, cup and backbore
Upgrade your performance. Order today.
- 1B: 17.5mm cup diameter; 5.22mm rim width; 4.4mm throat; V-type backbore. Good note accuracy and focus; projection in all registers.
- 1XB: 17.25mm cup diameter; 5.1mm rim width; 4.4mm throat; V-type backbore. Powerful, well-rounded sound with increased projection.
- 2: 17mm cup diameter; 4.92mm rim width; 4.572mm throat; open backbore. Free blowing feel with a large, well-rounded sound.
- 2B: 17mm cup diameter; 4.92mm rim width; 4.27mm throat; V-type backbore. Excellent clarity in the high register.
- 2BW: 17mm cup diameter; 5.5mm rim width; 4.27mm throat; V-type backbore. Excellent clarity in the high register with an extra-wide rim for added comfort.
- 3: 16.75mm cup diameter; 5.05mm rim width; 4.572mm throat; open backbore. Very stable, free blowing mouthpiece with a dark tone.
- 3B: 16.75mm cup diameter; 5.05mm rim width; 4.27mm throat; V-type backbore. Brilliant high register with very focused, full sound.
- 4.5: 16.5mm cup diameter; 5.17mm rim width; 4.45mm throat; open backbore. The deep cup generates a dark tone and a more free blowing feel.
- 4B: 16.5mm cup diameter; 5.17mm rim width; 4.27mm throat; V-type backbore. Exceptional clarity and resonance in all registers.
- 4BW: 16.5mm cup diameter; 5.5mm rim width; 4.27mm throat; V-type backbore. Excellent response with improved stability and endurance.
- 4: 16.4mm cup diameter; 5.27mm rim width; 4.58mm throat; open backbore. Deep, rich tone with a stable center of pitch.
- 4W: 16.4mm cup diameter; 5.55mm rim width; 4.58mm throat; open backbore. Same qualities as the 4 with a wider rim for increased endurance.
- 5: 16mm cup diameter; 5.3mm rim width; 4.45mm throat; open backbore. Warm, dark tone with good response in the upper register.
- 5B: 16mm cup diameter; 5.3mm rim width; 3.97mm throat; V-type backbore. Focused, full-bodied sound with good projection.
- S: 16mm cup diameter; 5.3mm rim width; 4.1mm throat; open backbore. Shallow cup designed for Eb cornet; resonant sound with excellent projection and fantastic high register.
Questions & Answers View All