"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Designed to meet the diverse needs of the working musician.
The Classic Series tenor horn mouthpieces offer a traditional outer shape plus balanced cup, rim, throat and backbore combinations to meet the needs of any player. Each mouthpiece offers the very best in outstanding control, effortless sound production and unsurpassed tone quality. Constructed with the input of some of the most outstanding players active in London, these mouthpieces are designed to meet the diverse needs of the working musician.
- Available sizes: 1, 1A, 2, 2A, 3, 4, 5
- Model Number: The first number refers to the cup diameter; the higher the number, the smaller the diameter
- Cup Volume: A – Deep cup
- Finish: Gold plate
Upgrade your performance. Order today.
- 1: 19.50mm cup diameter; 5.82mm rim width; 5.20mm throat; V-type backbore. The widest and shallowest mouthpiece. Strong low notes, ideal for 2nd horn players.
- 1A: 19.50mm cup diameter; 5.82mm rim width; 5.20mm throat; V-type backbore. Slightly deeper cup than the model 1 with great pedal notes. Ideal for strong and low note players.
- 2: 19mm cup diameter; 5.82mm rim width; 5.20mm throat; V-type backbore. Wide mouthpiece with a big, open sound and powerful low register.
- 2A: 19mm cup diameter; 5.82mm rim width; 5.20mm throat; V-type backbore. Deeper cup than the model 2; extremely rich sound with great flexibility.
- 3: 18.50mm cup diameter; 6.07mm rim width; 5.20mm throat; V-type backbore. Ideal for any band setting. Excellent accuracy, projection and response throughout all registers.
- 4: 18mm cup diameter; 6.07mm rim width; 5.20mm throat; V-type backbore. Slightly smaller diameter than the model 3, but with an easier upper register.
- 5: 17.50mm cup diameter; 6.35mm rim width; 5.20mm throat; Open-V backbore. Deepest and most narrow mouthpiece. Very flexible and rich toned with a resonant, full upper register.
Questions & Answers View All