"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Free Shipping On Orders $20+
Clear, smooth and rich sound.
The Classic Series French horn mouthpiece is designed in two rim widths to meet the needs of players at any proficiency level. The Standard rim models are much wider that most other horn mouthpieces. This allows players who are making a transition from trumpet or cornet to French horn easier, especially for beginning players. Narrow rim models allow more experienced players to have a mouthpiece with exceptional comfort, while allowing for maximum flexibility.
- Available sizes: 4, 4N, 5, 5N, 6N, 7, 7N
- Rim: N- narrow rim; Models with numbers only – standard rim
- Finish: Gold plate
Upgrade your performance. Order today.
- 4: 18mm cup diameter; 5mm rim width; 4.70mm throat; barrel backbore. Standard rim mouthpiece with enormous volume and range. Great choice for 2nd or 4th part players.
- 4N: 18mm cup diameter; 3.93mm rim width; 4.70mm throat; barrel backbore. Narrow rim mouthpiece with excellent range and volume.
- 5: 17.50mm cup diameter; 4.95mm rim width; 4.60mm throat; barrel backbore. Good choice for beginner players, 1st or 3rd part players. Standard rim with a shaped funnel cup.
- 5N: 17.50mm cup diameter; 3.90mm rim width; 4.60mm throat; barrel backbore. Smooth and rich sound with a narrow rim.
- 6N: 17.25mm cup diameter; 3.88mm rim width; 4.50mm throat; barrel backbore. American-type mouthpiece with bigger professional tone quality and narrow rim.
- 7: 17mm cup diameter; 4.50mm rim width; 4.50mm throat; barrel backbore. Standard rim with solid sound and easier high register.
- 7N: 17mm cup diameter; 3.85mm rim width; 4.50mm throat; barrel backbore. Narrow rim with excellent flexibility and sound. Nice for high register playing.
Questions & Answers View All