"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Free Shipping On Orders $20+
Articulation, endurance and intonation with a powerful sound in all registers.
Designed in cooperation with tuba artist Aaron Tindall, these mouthpieces offer a more-true tuba sound compared to any other mouthpiece available. Each mouthpiece offers improved articulation, endurance and intonation with a powerful sound in all registers, from low to high. Since the exact matching of mouthpiece and instrument leadpipe is vital to achieve the correct response from modern German tubas, the mouthpiece shank has been very carefully engineered to fit all tubas with the standard ‘Euroshank’-type fitting.
- Available sizes: AT1U, AT2U, AT3U, AT4U, AT5U, AT6U, AT7U, AT8U
- Model number: The number refers to the cup diameter; the higher the number, the smaller the diameter
- Finish: Silver plate
Upgrade your performance. Order today.
- AT1U: 32.8mm cup diameter; 9.53mm throat. Large funnel-style mouthpiece with straighter cup wall.
- AT2U: 32.8mm cup diameter; 8.2mm throat. Large funnel-bowl mix style cup with large throat.
- AT3U: 32.8mm cup diameter; 8.2mm throat. Hellebery-styled mouthpiece with ease of playing in all registers.
- AT4U: 32.8mm cup diameter; 8.3mm throat. Geib-styled mouthpiece ideal for rotary CC tubas. Allows for enhanced upper overtones.
- AT5U: 32.8mm cup diameter; 8.9mm throat. Large F tuba mouthpiece with large funnel-bowl mix style cup and smaller throat and tighter backbore.
- AT6U: 32.8mm cup diameter; 8.4mm throat. F tuba mouthpiece with large funnel-bowl mix style cup and medium throat.
- AT7U: 32.8mm cup diameter; 8mm throat. Medium cup F tuba mouthpiece ideal for chamber and solo work.
- AT8U: 32.8mm cup diameter; 7.9mm throat. Shallow cup F tuba mouthpiece ideal for all types of solo playing.
Questions & Answers View All