"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Free Shipping On Orders $20+
The Euphonium player's best friend.
The Classic Series euphonium mouthpieces offer a traditional outer shape plus balanced cup, rim, throat and backbore combinations to meet the needs of any player. Each mouthpiece offers the very best in outstanding control, effortless sound production and unsurpassed tone quality. Constructed with the input of some of the most outstanding players active in London, these mouthpieces are designed to meet the diverse needs of the working musician.
- Available sizes: 4AM, 4AY, 6BM, 6BY
- Model Number: The first number refers to the cup diameter; the higher the number, the smaller the diameter
- Cup Volume: A – Deep cup; B – Medium cup
- Receiver / Shank type: M – Medium / European shank; Y – USA and Japanese large shank instruments
- Finish: Silver plate
Upgrade your performance. Order today.
- 4AM: Medium shank; 26mm cup diameter; 6.72mm rim width; 7.38mm throat; Barrel backbore. Designed to fit Pre-1974 B&H and Willson instruments. Classic euphonium mouthpiece for an open sound with clear attacks and focused low register.
- 4AY: USA large shank; 26mm cup diameter; 6.72mm rim width; 7.38mm throat; Medium backbore. Designed for USA or Japanese instruments. Classic design as the 4AM version; Focused low register with open sound.
- 6BM: Medium shank; 25.40mm cup diameter; 6.26mm rim width; 7.12mm throat; Medium backbore. Designed to fit Pre-1974 B&H and Willson instruments. True euphonium sound with clear high register and clean tone.
- 6BY: USA large shank; 25.40mm cup diameter; 6.26mm rim width; 7.12mm throat; Medium backbore. Nice tone with good high register.
Questions & Answers View All