"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Limited edition electric featuring boa constrictor snake skin artwork.
The ESP USA TE-II Hardtail Snake Skin features artwork of a boa constrictor snake skin burned into the body and headstock. Hand-created by artist Dino Muradian, this is one of the coolest TE guitars ever created. Limited to 10 worldwide.
- Mahogany body
- Bolt-on maple neck with Thin U profile
- Ebony fingerboard with 22 extra-jumbo frets
- Hand-created artwork of a boa constrictor snake skin burned into the body and headstock
- Limited to 10 worldwide
Order the ESP USA TE-II Hardtail Snake Skin today.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width/material: 1.65"/Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All