"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Play like a great with the EVH Wolfgang WG Standard.
The EVH Wolfgang WG Standard boasts the same style and massive sound Eddie Van Halen created—at a price the everyday musician can afford.
Offering many of the blazing features as its more expensive brethren, the Wolfgang WG Standard has a basswood body with special “comfort-cut” forearm contour for maximum playing ease. Its bolt-on baked maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods hold strong against the ravages of temperature and humidity, while a conveniently located spoke wheel at the base of the neck makes for quick and painless truss rod adjustments. Designed for comfortable playability and speed, the Wolfgang WG Standard also features an oiled finish on the back of the neck and a 12”–16” compound radius baked maple fingerboard with rolled edges, 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays.
Dual EVH Wolfgang humbucking pickups mounted directly to the body increase vibration transfer, resulting in sustain for days on end. Two black speed control knobs have been dialed in to Van Halen’s exacting specifications—the smooth-feeling 500k pots make it easy to find a unique sound while retaining the crisp high-end sparkle of the Wolfgang pickups. The EVH-branded Floyd Rose Special bridge and R2 locking nut consistently keep the guitar in tune through the deepest whammy dives and horse whinnies.
- Basswood body with special "comfort-cut" forearm contour and quilt maple top
- Graphite-reinforced bolt-on baked maple neck
- Neck is carved and rolled to Eddie Van Halen's specifications with an oiled finish on the back
- 12"–16" compound radius baked maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays
Get the massive sound of Eddie Van Halen. Order today.
- Neck material: Baked maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Oiled
- Material: Baked maple
- Radius: 12"-16" compound radius
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Black dot
- Nut material/width: Floyd Rose R2 locking, 1.625"
- Bridge: Direct mount Wolfgang humbucking
- Neck: Direct mount Wolfgang humbucking
- Pickup switching: 3-position toggle: position 1. bridge pickup, position 2. bridge and neck pickups, position 3. neck pickup
- Controls: Volume, tone
- Control knobs: Speed
- Bridge: EVH-branded Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo
- Tuning machines: EVH-branded
- Finish: Black chrome
Questions & Answers View All