We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
30kHz cardioid flexible gooseneck mic.
The Periscope Microphones will provide you with astounding audio quality. Its uniquely designed small head and flexible neck will allow you to get into difficult places such as under the strings of an acoustic string bass. The Periscope design also offers more flexibility and ease of use for standard microphone applications. Imagine repositioning your microphone without having to move the stand or mic boom. The Periscope's body can be pointed straight up and its microphone head can be pointed straight down in any direction. It is the ultimate in sound quality and flexibility and is ideal for a wide variety of applications.
- 30kHz flat frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Easily mic guitars and other instruments, then re-position the microphone without moving the stand or boom
- Uniform frequency response on or off-axis
- More gain before feedback
- Picks up almost no sound from the rear of the microphone
- Near perfect polar response allows them to be placed closer to a choir with no spotlighting
- Mini-gooseneck allows quick and easy positioning
- Can be used for stringed, woodwind and percussion instruments
- Available in black and white
Perfect for difficult mic placements. Order this pair today!
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 30kHz ±1.5dB at 6 inches (15cm)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedence: 100Î balanced (50Î each pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600Î between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 275mm x 22mm (10.75 x .860 inches)
- Weight: .22 lb. (100g)
Questions & Answers View All