"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
20kHz multi-use cardioid condenser microphone.
The SR20 is a cardioid condenser microphone with clean, natural on-axis pick up and smooth uncolored off-axis rejection, making it a superb choice for a wide range of applications, including reinforcement and recording of vocals, guitar, drums, piano, horns, strings and woodwinds. Its open, easy-to-use pickup is musician friendly.
- Accurately captures voice up to 90 degrees off-axis
- Warm, not boomy sound performance
- Unique windscreen assembly eliminates popping sounds
- Uniform polar response provides high gain before feedback
- Remove the windscreen for instrument placement
- Textbook cardioid polar pattern with natural on- and off-axis performance
- Provides excellent results for both live performance and recording applications
- Extreme accuracy in the time domain for faithful reproduction
- No "smearing" of low-level signals
Great on multiple source types. Order today!
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz ±2dB at 6 inches
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 100?, balanced (50? ea. pin 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600? between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 212mm x x 22mm (8.4 x .860 inches)
- 238mm x 22mm (with windscreen)
- Weight: .3 lb (135g)
Questions & Answers View All