"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Professional LED driver.
The Elation ELAR Driver-812V is a universal LED driver with 12 position dipswitch, 7 built-in programs, DMX and stand alone operation modes, and four output operation modes.
- Universal LED driver
- 12 position DIP switch for function set up
- USITT DMX512 (1990) compatible
- DMX and Stand-alone operation modes
- 0- 100% Stand Alone Fade Time setting
- 0.1S “ 30S Stand Alone Chase Speed setting
- 7 built-in programs
- 4 DMX operation modes
Experience Elation Profesisonal lighting for your next event.
Power Output Options
DMX Output Operation Modes
- 8 terminal outputs in two different models
- 12VDC, 6A/CH, Total 12A Max.
- 24VDC, 6A/CH, Total 6A Max.
Power Input: Voltage Selector Includes
- Pure White (Intensity) (One DMX Channel)
- Color with white saturation (Two DMX Channels)
- RGB (Three DMX Channels)
- RGBW (Four DMX Channels)
- 110- 120VAC (3.2A)
- 220- 240VAC (1.6A) 50/60Hz
- Power Failure Memory
- DMX Input: 3-Pin XLR male connector
- DMX Output: 3- Pin XLR female connector
- 11.26 x 7.51 x 2.91 (286mm x 191mm x 74mm)
- 6.6 lbs. (3kg)
- Operation Temperature: -10 degC to +50 degC
- Storage Temperature: - 20 degC to +70 degC
Questions & Answers View All