"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Wireless bodypack transmitter with headword microphone.
RE3-BPTThe RE3-BPT is a small, lightweight yet robust UHF bodypack transmitter. It is easily worn and concealed, making it an ideal form factor for a wide variety of professional presentation and performance applications. From stand-up presentations, to theatrical and musical performances, to high-energy fitness and athletic situations, this sleek and rugged transmitter fits comfortably and accepts a wide variety of input devices.The all-metal body is robust and durable, and operates on 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable NiMH cells. The 36 MHz tuning bandwidth affords generous frequency tuning options helping to avoid various sources of possible interference. The selectable 10mW or 50mW output power assists in overcoming the challenges of both long, or short, transmission ranges. The unique magnetic sliding latch and lock mechanism keeps the battery door closed securely and makes opening to access the batteries effortless. The ultrasonic sync function makes for a simple system setup by syncing the transmitter to the receiver frequency tuning and other functional data. Recharging contacts provide for functional use with the optional BC2 charging station allowing the NiMH rechargeable cells within two bodypack transmitters to be charged without removal.
- Robust metal body
- 36 MHz tuning bandwidth
- Selectable 10mW and 50mW output power
- Unique magnetic latch and lock for easy access to batteries
- Sync function for easy frequency setupIdeal for general sound reinforcement and presentations
- Omni-directional microphone
Ideal for hands-free presentations, even when it involves vigorous activity as in exercise classes or rock drumming.
- Frequency oscillation mode: Phase-locked loop (PLL)
- Tuning bandwidth: 36 MHz
- Carrier frequency range: 488-524 MHz
- Sync frequency: Ultrasonic
- RF power output: Low 10mW / High 50mW
- Display by: LCD + LED
- Function controls: Power, mute, group, channel, frequency, sensitivity adjustment, input level attenuation, RF power, auto off, key lock.
- RF stability: <±10kHz@Fc
- Modulation frequency shift: Wideband FM ±48kHz deviation
- Harmonic radiation: <-50dBc
- Input jack: 4-pin mini jack
- Battery: 2 x AA alkaline battery or NiMH rechargeable battery
- Charging contacts: Yes
Questions & Answers View All