"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
UHF wireless transmitter featuring RE420 condenser cardioid microphone.
The Electro-Voice RE3-HHT420 pairs an RE3-HHT handheld UHF wireless transmitter with the RE420 condenser cardioid microphone head. The RE420’s sound is rich, detailed and full-bodied, with a warm and clear low-end, natural and open midrange, and a clear, crisp and detailed high end.
The RE3-HHT420 transmitter pairs perfectly with the RE3-RX diversity receiver. Setup is quick and simple using the RE3 clear frequency scan and sync functions, and the radio link between the robust handheld transmitter and diversity receiver delivers rock-solid system performance.
RE3-HHT Handheld TransmitterThe RE3-HHT is a lightweight, yet robust UHF handheld transmitter body. It is ideal for performances and presentations. The all-metal body is robust and durable, and operates on 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable NiMH cells. Recharging contacts provide for functional use with the optional BC2 charging station allowing the NiMH rechargeable cells within two bodypack transmitters to be charged without removal.The ultrasonic sync function makes for a simple system setup by syncing the transmitter to the receiver frequency tuning and other functional data. The tuning bandwidth affords generous frequency tuning options helping to avoid various sources of possible interference. The selectable output power (band specific) assists in overcoming the challenges of both long, or short, transmission ranges.Although primarily intended for Electro-Voice ND and RE Series heads, the RE3-HHT accepts all mic heads using the commonly-used 1.25” diameter, 28 UN-2A thread pitch microphone head coupling.
- RE420-RC3 microphone head
- RE3-HHT Handheld Transmitter
- Microphone stand adapter and two AA batteries
- Engineering data sheet, warranty card and declaration of conformity
Call or click to order today.
RE420-RC3 Microphone Head
RE3-HHT Handheld Transmitter
- Element type: Self-biased condenser
- Frequency response: 50 Hz–20 kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity, open circuit voltage @ 1 kHz: 5.6 mV/Pascal (-45 dBV/Pa)
- Clipping (max SPL): 137 dB SPL (1% THD)
- Self noise: 22 dB SPL "A" weighed (0 dB=20 μPa)
- Dynamic range: 115 dB
- Signal-to-Noise ratio: 72 dB
- Output impedance: 1000 ohms
- Power requirements: 4-8 VDC phantom power
- Electrical contact: 3-Ring/3-Pin
- Threaded coupling: 1.25" diameter 28, UN-2A thread pitch
- Finish: Black polyurethane paint
- Materials: Aluminum, steel, steel wire grille screen
- Dimensions: Length 3.36" (85.3mm), diameter 1.95" (49.6mm)
- Net weight: 4.6 oz (130 g)
- Frequency Oscillation Mode: Phase-locked loop (PLL)
- Sync Frequency: Ultrasonic
- Display: LCD + LED
- Function Controls: Power, mute, group, channel, frequency, sensitivity adjustment, RF power, auto off, key lock
- RF Stability: <±10kHz@Fc
- Modulation Frequency Shift: Wideband FM, ±48kHz deviation
- Harmonic Radiation: <-50dBc
- Battery : 2 x AA alkaline battery or NiMH rechargeable battery
- Charging Contacts: Yes
- Microphone Coupling: 1.25” diameter, 28 UN-2A thread pitch
- Microphone Electrical Contact: 3-ring/3-pin
- Dimensions (without head): Height: 7.52" (191mm)
- Width at threaded end: 1.46" (37mm)
- Width at control cover : 0.856" (22mm)
- Net Weight (without head): 12.2oz [346 grams]
Questions & Answers View All