"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
UHF wireless transmitter featuring RE520 condenser supercardioid microphone.
The Electro-Voice RE3-HHT520 pairs an RE3-HHT handheld UHF wireless transmitter with the RE520 condenser supercardioid microphone head. The RE520’s sound is detailed, full and vivid, with a tight and clear low end, natural and present midrange, and an exceptionally-detailed high end. The supercardioid pattern provides excellent acoustic isolation.
The RE3-HHT520 transmitter pairs perfectly with the RE3-RX diversity receiver (sold seperately). Setup is quick and simple using the RE3 clear frequency scan and sync functions, and the radio link between the robust handheld transmitter and diversity receiver delivers rock-solid system performance.
RE3-HHT Handheld TransmitterThe RE3-HHT is a lightweight, yet robust UHF handheld transmitter body. It is ideal for performances and presentations. The all-metal body is robust and durable, and operates on 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable NiMH cells. Recharging contacts provide for functional use with the optional BC2 charging station allowing the NiMH rechargeable cells within two bodypack transmitters to be charged without removal.The ultrasonic sync function makes for a simple system setup by syncing the transmitter to the receiver frequency tuning and other functional data. The tuning bandwidth affords generous frequency tuning options helping to avoid various sources of possible interference. The selectable output power (band specific) assists in overcoming the challenges of both long, or short, transmission ranges.Although primarily intended for Electro-Voice ND and RE Series heads, the RE3-HHT accepts all mic heads using the commonly-used 1.25” diameter, 28 UN-2A thread pitch microphone head coupling.
- RE520-RC3 microphone head
- RE3-HHT Handheld Transmitter
- Microphone stand adapter and two AA batteries
- Engineering data sheet, warranty card and declaration of conformity
Call or click to order today.
RE3-HHT Handheld Transmitter
- Element type: Self-biased condenser
- Frequency response: 50Hz–20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity, open circuit voltage @ 1 kHz: 5.6 mV/Pascal (-45 dBV/Pa)
- Clipping (max SPL): 139 dB SPL (1% THD)
- Self noise: 22 dB SPL "A" weighed (0 dB=20 μPa)
- Dynamic range: 117 Db
- Signal-to-Noise ratio: 72 dB
- Output impedance: 1000 ohms
- Power requirements: 4-8 VDC phantom power
- Electrical contact: 3-Ring/3-Pin
- Threaded coupling: 1.25" diameter 28 UN-2A thread pitch
- Finish: Black
- Materials: Aluminum, steel, steel wire grille screen
- Dimensions: Length is 3.36" (85.3 mm), Diameter is 1.95" (49.6 mm)
- Net weight: 4.6 oz (130 g)
- Frequency Oscillation Mode: Phase-locked loop (PLL)
- Sync Frequency: Ultrasonic
- Display: LCD + LED
- Function Controls: Power, mute, group, channel, frequency, sensitivity adjustment, RF power, auto off, key lock
- RF Stability: <±10kHz@Fc
- Modulation Frequency Shift: Wideband FM, ±48kHz deviation
- Harmonic Radiation: <-50dBc
- Battery : 2 x AA alkaline battery or NiMH rechargeable battery
- Charging Contacts: Yes
- Microphone Coupling: 1.25” diameter, 28 UN-2A thread pitch
- Microphone Electrical Contact: 3-ring/3-pin
- Dimensions (without head): Height: 7.52" (191mm)
- Width at threaded end: 1.46" (37mm)
- Width at control cover : 0.856" (22mm)
- Net Weight (without head): 12.2oz [346 grams]
Questions & Answers View All