"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The Eminence Legend 1058 10" Guitar Speaker has a very meaty tone, but with sparkle, definition and a smooth top-end. This Eminence Legend speaker is great for blues, country and rock. High power, vintage, seamed cone tonality for guitar. It's an ideal Vintage alnico Jensen replacement speaker.
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.5", 38.1mm
- Magnet Weight: 16 oz.
- Power Rating.: 75W
- Sensitivity: 98.7
Put this Eminence speaker in the cart.
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 10", 254mm
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Rating*: 75W
- Resonance: 97Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 100Hz-6kHz
- Sensitivity**: 98.7
- Magnet Weight: 16 oz.
- Thiele & Small Parameters
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 97Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 7.49
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.56mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 17.78
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 1.21
- Total Q (Qts): 1.13
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 26.4 liters / 0.9 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 0cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.16mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 8.0 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 17 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 80
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.0mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 344.9 cm2
- Mounting Information
- Recommended Enclosure Volume:
- Sealed: Acceptable
- Vented: Acceptable
- Overall Diameter: 10.11", 256.8mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 9.13", 231.8mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.23", 5.7mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 9.6", 243.8mm
- Depth: 4.1", 104mm
- Net Weight: 4.4 lbs., 2 kg
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 lbs., 2.5 kg
- Materials of Construction
- Copper voice coil
- Polyimide former
- Ferrite magnet
- Non-vented core
- Pressed steel basket
- Paper Cone
- Paper cone edge
- Solid composition felt dust cap
- * Multiple units exceed published rating evaluated under EIA 426A noise source and test standard while in a free-air, non-temperature controlled environment.
- **The average output across the usable frequency range when applying 1W/1M into the nominal impedance. Ie: 2.83V/8ohms, 4V/16ohms.
- Eminence response curves are measured under the following conditions: All speakers are tested at 1w/1m using a variety of test set-ups for the appropriate impedance | LMS using 0.25" supplied microphone (software calibrated) mounted 1m from wall/baffle | 2ft. X 2ft. baffle is built into the wall with the speaker mounted flush against a steel ring for minimum diffraction | Hafler P1500 Trans-Nova amplifier | 2700 cu.ft. chamber with
- fiberglass on all six surfaces (three with custom-made wedges)
Questions & Answers View All