"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The Eminence Lil' Texas 12" Guitar Speaker is a lightweight 12" speaker with a little Texas edge. Lil' Texas delivers a very balanced tone with crisp mids and top end bite, tight bottom end, and very American tonality. Great for classic rock, blues, and country.
MPN: LIL TEXAS
Eminence recommends the Lil" Texas speaker as an alternate replacement for the Eminence Tonkerlite speaker in the Rocktron Velocity S1122 and the THD Ported 2 x 12 cabinets.
Put this replacement speaker in the cart.
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 12", 304.8mm
- Nominal Impedance*: 8 ohms
- Power Rating**: 125W
- Resonance: 90Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 70Hz-5.5kHz
- Sensitivity***: 101
- Magnet Weight: 4 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.28", 7.2mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2", 50.8mm
- Thiele & Small Parameters
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 90Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 7.2
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.42mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 11.29
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.69
- Total Q (Qts): 0.65
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 43 liters / 1.53 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 66cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.11mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 12.8 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 28 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 130
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 1.3mm
- Mounting Information
- Recommended Enclosure Volume:
- Sealed: Acceptable
- Vented: Acceptable
- Overall Diameter: 12.03", 305.5mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 10.95", 278.1mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.25", 6.4mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 11.59", 294.3mm
- Depth: 5.07", 129mm
- Net Weight: 4.1 lbs., 1.9 kg
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 lbs., 2.6 kg
- Materials of Construction
- Copper voice coil
- Polyimide former
- Neodymium magnet
- Non-vented core
- Pressed steel basket
- Paper Cone
- Paper cone edge
- Zurette dust cap
- *Please inquire about alternative impedances.
- **Multiple units exceed published rating evaluated under EIA 426A noise source and test standard while in a free-air, non-temperature controlled environment.
- ***The average output across the usable frequency range when applying 1W/1M into the nominal impedance. Ie: 2.83V/8ohms, 4V/16ohms.
- Eminence response curves are measured under the following conditions: All speakers are tested at 1w/1m using a variety of test set-ups for the appropriate impedance | LMS using 0.25" supplied microphone (software
- calibrated) mounted 1m from wall/baffle | 2ft. X 2ft. baffle is built into the wall with the speaker mounted flush against a steel ring for minimum diffraction | Hafler P1500 Trans-Nova amplifier | 2700 cu.ft. chamber with
- fiberglass on all six surfaces (three with custom-made wedges)
Questions & Answers View All