We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Enhanced low frequency version of the Kappa Pro 10.
Each Eminence Professional model can be identified by its cast aluminum Eminence chassis that is lightweight and strong. Aluminum does not conduct the magnetic field out of the gap, thereby making the motor strength higher and the stray magnetic field lower. Each chassis and all metal components are coated with an epoxy-acrylic finish using an in-house e-coat process. The thickness of that coating can be controlled to within 0.001"; critical when working with close tolerance transducer motor designs. Then front and rear sealing gaskets are added on each model to accommodate front or rear loading.
There are 26 unique models available in the Professional series. Each was designed with a specific application in mind. From heavy-duty subwoofers, low distortion woofers, and super high-power woofers to lightweight neodymium transducers in truncated frames for line arrays, there is an Eminence Professional model for your application. Each product includes a lot of Made in the USA pride.
- 10" low frequency driver
- 600W power rating
- 91.6dB sensitivity
- Enhanced low frequency
- Excels in compact vented or horn loaded bass guitar or subwoofer enclosures
Perfect replacement for many portable PA cabinets. Keep a spare on hand!
Nominal Basket Diameter 10", 254 mmNominal Impedance* 8 ?Power Rating**Watts 600 WMusic Program 1200 WResonance 39 HzUsable Frequency Range 47 Hz - 2 kHzSensitivity*** 91.6 dBMagnet Weight 105 oz.Gap Height 0.375", 9.5 mmVoice Coil Diameter 3", 76 mmTHIELE & SMALL PARAMETERS
- Resonant Frequency (fs) 39 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re) 5.47 ?
- Coil Inductance (Le) 0.97m H
- Mechanical Q (Qms) 8.97
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes) 0.29
- Total Q (Qts) 0.28
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas) 72.97 liters / 2.58 cu.ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd) 271.4 cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms) 0.37 mm/N
- BL Product (BL) 14.46 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (MMs) 46 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP) 132
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax) 7.2 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd) 376.9 cm2
- Maximum Mechanical Limit (Xlim) 16 mm
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Recommended Enclosure Volume
- Sealed N/a
- Vented 25.49-49.55 liters / 0.9-1.75 cu.ft.
- Driver Volume Displaced 0.067 cu.ft. / 1.9 liters
- Overall Diameter 10.27", 260.9 mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter 9.14", 232.2 mm
- Front Sealing Gasket Yes
- Rear Sealing Gasket Yes
- Mounting Holes Diameter 0.28", 7.1mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D. 9.75", 247.7mm
- Depth 5", 127 mm
- Net Weight 17.2 lbs, 7.8 kg
- Shipping Weight 18.35 lbs, 8.32 kgs
- Coil Construction Aluminum voice coil
- Coil Former Polyimide former
- Magnet Composition Ferrite magnet
- Core Details Vented and extended core
- Basket Materials Die-cast aluminum basket
- Cone Composition Treated paper cone
- Cone Edge Composition Paper cone edge
- Dust Cap Composition Treated Paper dust cap
Questions & Answers View All