"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Near-endless tone shaping with enormous tube-driven power.
The Invader 150 Amp Head gives you maximum flexibility and control for any given playing situation. Easy to handle, the Inavader focuses on pure tube tone. Channel 1, 2, 3, and 4 are capable of producing different Overdrive/Gain structures--from Crunch to High Gain. Every overdrive voicing in the channels sounds different. In conjunction with the HI/Lo Gain switch and a separate EQ section for each channel, there are no limits. Once you've tried it, you won't escape the Engl Invader.
- Two Gain variants for each of the basic channels
- Four voicing sections: one EQ for each Channel featuring Bass, Middle and Treble
- Bright sound-shaping button for Channel 1 and Channel 2,
- Two effect loopsd B Master knobs are accessible via MIDI
- MIDI In and Thru ports serve to integrate the amp into a MIDI system
- 128 MIDI presets, accessible via 16 MIDI channels
- Offers three different remote interface ports: Serial Amp Control Port accepts the Custom Z-9 Footswitch (sold separately); the MIDI In accepts the Z-9 for use as a simple MIDI footcontroller or any other MIDI footcontroller; amp is equipped with a stereo jack that takes a dual footswitch, allowing you to switch the four channels remotely
- Programmable Noise Gate for suppressing noise in Channel 2, Channel 3, and Channel 4
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees
Output power: 150 watts
Input sensitivityInput: from ”20 dB, , max. 0 dBEffect Return: from ”20 dB nominal, max. 0 dBOutput levelSEND, level range: from ”20 dB to approx. 0 dB max.Pre Out: -20 dB bis ca. + 3 dB max.Line Out: approx. 0 dB at nominal power outputPower consumption: approx. 550 watts max.FusesExternal at 230/240 mains voltage: 2.5 ATL (2.5 amps slo-blo)External at 100/115/120 mains voltage: 5 ATL (5 amps slo-blo)Internal at 230/240 mains voltage: 3.15 AL (3.15 amps slo-blo)Internal at 100/115/120 mains voltage: 6.3 ATL (6.3 amps slo-blo)TubesV1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V6: EL34, matched setsV7: ECC83 FQ, input tubeV8, V9: ECC83 selectedV10: ECC83 standardLogic control systemProcessor, software: AT89C52 microcontroller with internal 8K Flash Memory for software source code, upgradeable with external ProgrammerMemory: EEPROM 93C66 for data retention
Questions & Answers View All