"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Limited-edition Alpine White finish makes this classic new again.
This Epiphone Dove Studio Limited-Edition acoustic-electric guitar comes in a cool Alpine White finish recreating the '60s classic, and features a solid spruce top and iconic pickguard art, plus the Fishman Sonitone pickup system and Grover machine heads.
Case sold separately.
- D'Addario phosphor (12-53) strings
- Imitation tortoise pickguard with Dove artwork
- Traditional dove-shaped bridge with Dove inlays
- Pearloid parallelograms fingerboard inlays
- Nickel hardware
- Glued-in neck joint
- Adjustable truss rod
- 5-ply white/black top binding
- 1-ply white back binding
- 1-ply fingerboard white binding
Take flight with this cool Dove Studio Limited-Edition. Order now.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back and sides: Select Maple
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Alpine White
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: SlimTaper, D
- Nut width: 1.68" (42.67 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau ferro
- Neck wood: Hard maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Alpine White
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Sonitone preamp and Sonicore pickup
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover 18:1 ratio
- Bridge: Pau ferro
- Saddle and nut: Compensated bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Limited edition
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Questions & Answers View All