"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The Epiphone Masterbilt acoustic-electric with Fishman pickups and 9-volt preamp.
The Epiphone Masterbilt Series presents a recreation of the rare Epiphone Frontier. It features a solid Sitka spruce top with the iconic "Rope and Cactus" pickguard, bone nut and state-of-the-art Fishman Sonitone onboard preamp system for true acoustic tone when plugged in.
- Solid Sitka spruce top, solid maple back and sides, gloss finish
- C-profile mahogany neck, Indian laurel fretboard with 20 medium-jumbo frets, pearloid "split block" rectangle inlays, Dovetail neck joint glued in at the 14th fret, Indian laurel bridge
- Fishman undersaddle pickup with Fishman OEM-SON-GT2 Sonitone OEM System preamp
- Gold tuning machines with keystone buttons, bone nut and saddle, historic Frontier pickguard
Get the warm tone of a Gibson Epiphone. Order today.
- Body type: Frontier
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Solid maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Fingerboard: Indian laurel
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.51”
- Number of frets: 20
- Bridge: Indian laurel
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman undersaddle pickup with Fishman OEM-SON-GT2 Sonitone OEM System preamp
- Tuning machines: Gold, keystone buttons
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Sold separately
Questions & Answers View All