"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Elegance and gorgeous tonewoods meets exceptional versatility.
Limited to 110 pieces, this JP15 features a translucent Paradise Pink finish over a highly figured maple top and translucent red back. The ebony fretboard is wrapped in a cream binding and lacks fret markers for an ultra clean look. Each guitar is hand signed by John Petrucci and includes a numbered certificate of authenticity and a hardshell case.
- Satin-finish solid African mahogany body with highly figured flame maple top
- 25.5" scale roasted maple neck with 24-fret, 17"-radius ebony fingerboard
- Dual DiMarzio Illuminator humbuckers plus piezo-electric pickup in bridge
- Black hardware, floating tremolo with piezo pickup, locking Schaller tuners
Get amazing looks and versatility. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Highly figured flame maple
- Body wood: African mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: John Petrucci
- Neck wood: Select roasted maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Oiled
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 17"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: None, black side dots on white binding
- Nut width: 1.876" (47.6 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Illuminator
- Bridge: Illuminator
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive: Active
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: Yes
- Special electronics: Piezo preamp, pickup boost, stereo and mono outputs
- Control layout: Master volume, tone, piezo volume, piezo treble, piezo bass and piezo mix
- Pickup switch: 3-way, and 3-way (piezo/magnetic)
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Piezo floating tremolo
- Tuning machines: Schaller locking
- Color: All black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Top wood, black hardware, limited production
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All