"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A special signature model in a glorious sparkle finish.
Limited to just 120 pieces worldwide, this BFR Majesty features a striking Charred Silver Sparkle finish covering the entire body, headstock, and back of the neck. Unique to this style of Majesty is a "Runway" ebony fretboard, outlined with two strips of white pearl, inlaid across the entire length of the fretboard; one on each side. The omission of the first position Majesty inlay and position fret markers gives this guitar a very streamlined aesthetic. Each instrument is autographed by John Petrucci, and includes a numbered certificate of authenticity and hardshell case.
- Limited-edition finish and signed by John Petrucci
- Mahogany through neck with ebony fretboard and unique inlays
- DiMarzio Illuminator pickups and piezo bridge pickup
- Built-in preamp, coil split, recessed toggle switches
This is the one. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: John Petrucci
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Runway ebony
- Radius: 17"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo Stainless steel
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Custom BFR
- Nut width: 1.875" (47.62mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Illuminator
- Bridge: Illuminator
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: Yes
- Special electronics: Push/push volume boost, 500kohm push/push passive tone for custom 2 pickup configurations
- Control layout: Master volume, tone, piezo volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way, and 3-way (piezo/magnetic)
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Piezo floating tremolo
- Tuning machines: Schaller locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish, Autographed by John Petrucci
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All