"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
There will be only 68 in the world.
Limited to just 68 pieces worldwide, this BFR Valentine features custom Baby Blue finish. White pearl block inlays adorn a rosewood fretboard atop a roasted and premium figured maple neck. This guitar is also outfitted with a matching headstock and white neck binding, both features not offered on standard models. Each Baby Blue Valentine is autographed by James Valentine, and includes a numbered certificate of authenticity and hardshell case.
- Limited-edition finish solid ash body
- Bound, highly figured roasted maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Valentine custom SH pickup configuration with white pickup rings
- Music Man Modern hardtail bridge, locking Schaller tuners
Don't miss out on this very limited-run Valentine. Order yours now.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Slab ash
- Body finish: High gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Music man
- Neck wood: Roasted figured maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Yes
- Neck finish: Tinted ultra-light satin polyurethane
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: High profile, medium width
- Number of frets: 22 stainless steel
- Inlays: Pearl Block
- Nut width: 1.62" (41.3mm)
- Configuration: SH
- Neck: Custom wound double-coil
- Bridge: Custom wound single-coil
- Brand: Music Man
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Special electronics: Coil tap
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Music Man Modern hardtail
- Tuning machines: Schaller locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All