We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The most accessible U.S.-made Petrucci signature 6-string.
A direct descendant of the original John Petrucci signature guitar created in 2001, the JP6 is an ideal choice for the progressive metal player. Featuring a pair of custom DiMarzio humbuckers and John Petrucci's signature-piezo equipped tremolo bridge, it's a guitar that expresses both nuance and power. The ultra-thin, fast-playing neck features 24 stainless steel frets and an ebony fingerboard with a 15" radius to enable your swiftest riffs, responding as quickly as your musical imagination can work.
- Gloss-finished solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale, hand-rubbed finish, mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard
- DiMarzio LiquiFire (n) and Crunch Lab (b) humbuckers, piezo bridge pickup
- Petrucci/Music Man piezo-equipped tremolo bridge, locking Schaller tuners
Click or call to order your JP6 today.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Custom
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Oil and wax
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 15"
- Fret size: High-profile, wide
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Artist
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Proprietary
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: DiMarzio Humbucker
- Bridge: DiMarzio Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone Blend
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Piezo bridge
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floating 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tuning machines: Locking High-ratio
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All