"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A truly unique design in a very limited edition.
- Limited-edition Dargle Delight satin finish over select African mahogany
- Roasted, figured maple neck, 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- Dual Ernie Ball Music Man custom humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Music Man Modern tremolo, locking Schaller tuners
Only 34 worldwide -—call your gear advisor for complete details on individual instruments.
- Body shape: Other
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: Artist Signature
- Neck wood: Roasted Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Oil and wax
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: Medium width, high profile
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Custom "Runway"
- Nut width/material: 1.62 in. (41.3 mm) Proprietary
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tuning machines: Sealed Locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All