"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Gives you 10 signature effects for maximum tonal tweaking.
The PitchFactor Harmonizer pedal gives you Eventide's 10 best pitch-changing effects from the past 36 years without compromising quality or flexibility. This plug-and-play expression pedal gives you control over the wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters. Control program changes and vary parameters continuously via MIDI. The Pitchfactor Harmonizer supports instrument or line-level inputs and outputs.
MPN: PITCH FACTOR
The Eventide PitchFactor plays well with others and adapts seamlessly with a wide variety of amps and other foot pedals. The Eventide PitchFactor Harmonizer Pedal is also easy to upgrade-you can download new software from the internet and install via USB.
- 10 of Eventide's signature stereo or mono pitch and delay effects:
- H910 / H949
- Up to 4 voices of diatonic pitch shifting and up to 1.5 seconds of stereo delay
- Studio quality sound
- Guitar- or bass-compatible
- Built-in Tuner
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or expression pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Input impedance: 500 kOhms
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kOhms or greater
- Input 1 (mono): 1/4 in. mono phone jack
- Input 2: 1/4 in. mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): 1/4 in. mono phone jack
- Output 2: 1/4 in. mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: 1/4 in. mono phone jack
- Aux Switch: 1/4 in. stereo phone jack
- USB: Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: Power Supply included (see below)
- Power: 9V DC, 1200 mA, Tip hot (+)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 7-1/2 in. x 4-4/5 in. x 2-1/8 in. D
- Weight: 2 lb.
Questions & Answers View All