"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Still rocking after 70 years.
Paying homage to 70 years of solidbody electric guitars, this Anniversary Broadcaster pays tribute to a groundbreaking guitar that remains an icon of extreme cool. With period-correct hardware and new Tim Shaw-designed pickups and custom wiring, it's easy to go from classic twang to smooth, warm tones. Join the celebration. Includes vintage-style tweed hardshell case.
- Nitro-finished solid ash body
- 21-fret, 25.5"-scale maple-on-maple neck
- Tim Shaw-designed Broadcaster pickups, custom wiring
- Vintage-style, steel barrel-saddle bridge, vintage-style split-shaft tuners
Get the guitar that started it all. Order your 70th Anniversary Broadcaster today.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Pattern U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Vintage
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics:
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Barrel saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style Split-shaft
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All