"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
The American Acoustasonic Stratocaste acoustic-electric continues to embody the spirit of purposeful innovation that drives Fender guitars. The power of the Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine is sure to deliver true inspiration. From acoustic shapeshifting to electric rhythm tones, this extremely versatile guitar creates a brand-new lane on the sonic highway.
The Fender American Acoustasonic Stratocaster includes a gig bag.
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers new body style and tone wood combinations
- Mod Knob selects and blends voices
- Patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- 3 pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer, Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer, Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm and back contour, and mahogany neck
Tired of bringing two guitars? Order today.
- Body type: Thinline Double Cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Transverse
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: Deep C
- Nut width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Satin
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Proprietary/GraphTech
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Piezo and mic
- EQ/Tuner: Mod Knob No
- Special features: Pickup system, Body shape
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig Bag
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All