"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Full, natural, best-in-class performance for acoustic-electric guitar and vocals.
The Fender Acoustic Junior amplifier delivers full, natural, best-in-class performance for acoustic-electric guitar and vocals. This powerful, portable system features two channels designed for instrument or microphone use, each with studio-quality effects. Other convenient features include Bluetooth wireless audio streaming, an onboard 60-second looper that’s perfect for solo performances and more.
- 60-second looper with Record/Dub, Play/Stop and Undo buttons
- Bluetooth pairing for audio streaming from phones and tablets
- Universal voltage for global use
- Integral tilt-back kickstand
- Leather strap handle
Get full, natural best-in-class performance from Fender. Order today.
- Power: 100W
- Two channels
- Inputs: Two (2) balanced 1/4” — XLR combination, one (1) Aux 1/8” stereo
- Outputs: Two XLR line outputs selectable for channel 1/2, stereo/mono, and ground lift; One 1/8” stereo headphone output
- Speaker: One: 8” cloth-surround low-frequency driver
- Connectivity: Bluetooth pairing for audio streaming from phones and tablets. USB jack for recording
- Control Panel: Channels 1 and 2: Volume, Low EQ, Mid EQ, High EQ, Effects Level, Effects Select, Phase Switch (separate controls for each channel); looper controls: rec/dub, play/stop, undo; Bluetooth pair button
- Rear Controls: Power, Mono/Stereo Select, Ground Lift, Channels 1 and 2 Combined/Separate Output Select, Reset, Firmware Update
- Effects: Each channel has Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus and Delay + Reverb
- Looper: 60 seconds with onboard Record/Dub, Play/Stop and Undo Buttons. Can also be controlled by optional footswitch
- Tweeter: One: Hi-fi compression tweeter
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight plywood
- Covering: Dark brown textured vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Dark brown woven cloth with embroidered logo
- Control Knobs: Black lightly texture plastic with easy-to-read white indicators
- Power Cable: IEC
- Footswitch: 4-Button MGT-4: Effects Select, Looper Control, Tap and Tuner (use with included magnetic overlay label), (sold separately)
Questions & Answers View All