"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Full, natural, best-in-class performance for acoustic-electric guitar and vocals.
The Fender Acoustic Junior GO amplifier delivers full, natural, best-in-class performance for acoustic-electric guitar and vocals. This powerful, portable system has two channels designed for instrument or microphone use, each with studio-quality effects. Other convenient features include Bluetooth wireless audio streaming and an onboard 60-second looper perfect for solo shows. And its rechargeable battery means that you can unplug it from the wall and take your music anywhere.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery with 5 hours playing time at full volume, 12 hours at moderate volume
- 60-second looper with Record/Dub, Play/Stop and Undo buttons
- Bluetooth pairing for audio streaming from phones and tablets
- Universal voltage for global use
- Handle: Leather strap
- Integral tilt-back kickstand
Get full, natural best-in-class performance from Fender. Order today.
- Power: 100W
- Two channels
- Inputs: Two (2) balanced 1/4”/XLR combination, one (1) aux 1/8” stereo
- Outputs: Two XLR line outputs selectable for Channel 1/2, Stereo/Mono and Ground Lift; one 3.5mm stereo headphone output; USB jack for recording
- Connectivity: Bluetooth pairing for audio streaming from phones and tablets
- Control Panel: Channels 1 and 2: Volume, Low EQ, Mid EQ, High EQ, Effects Level, Effects Select, Phase Switch (separate controls for each channel); Looper Controls: Rec/Dub, Play/Stop, Undo; Bluetooth pair button
- Rear Controls: Power, Mono/Stereo Select, Ground Lift, Channels 1 and 2 Combined/Separate Output Select, Reset, Firmware Update
- Effects: Each channel has Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus and Delay + Reverb
- Looper: 60 seconds with onboard Record/Dub, Play/Stop and Undo buttons. Can also be controlled by optional footswitch
- Speaker: One 8” cloth-surround low-frequency driver
- Tweeter: One hi-fi compression tweeter
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight plywood
- Covering: Dark brown textured vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Dark brown woven cloth with embroidered logo
- Control Knobs: Black lightly texture plastic with easy-to-read white indicators
- Power Cable: IEC
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium ion battery with five hours playing time at full volume, 12 hours at moderate volume
- Footswitch: 4-Button MGT-4: Effects Select, Looper Control, Tap and Tuner (use with included magnetic overlay label), (sold separately)
Questions & Answers View All