"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Full, natural, best-in-class performance for acoustic guitar and vocals.
The Fender Acoustic SFX II amplifier delivers best-in class performance for acoustic guitar and vocals. This powerful, portable system has two channels designed for instrument or microphone use, each with studio-quality effects enhanced by our proprietary Stereo Field Expansion technology for room-filling, more-than-stereo imaging. Bluetooth wireless audio streaming and a 60-second looper make it perfect for solo performance.
- Stereo Field Expansion (SFX) technology for room-filling, more-than-stereo imagery
- 60-second looper with Record/Dub, Play/Stop and Undo buttons
- Bluetooth pairing for audio streaming from phones and tablets
- Universal voltage for global use
- Footswitch: 4-button MGT-4: Effects select, looper control, tap and tuner (use with included magnetic overlay label) (sold separately)
Get full, natural best-in-class performance from Fender. Order today.
- Inputs: Two (2) balanced 1/4” XLR combination, one (1) aux 1/8” stereo
- Outputs: Two XLR line outputs selectable for Channel 1/2, Stereo/Mono and Ground Lift; One 3.5mm stereo headphone output; USB jack for recording
- Connectivity: Bluetooth pairing for audio streaming from phones and tablets
- Control Panel: Channels 1 and 2: Volume, Low EQ, Mid EQ, High EQ, Effects Level, Effects Select, Phase Switch (separate controls for each channel); looper controls: Rec/Dub, Play/Stop, Undo; Bluetooth pair button
- Rear Controls: Power, Mono/Stereo Select, Ground Lift, Channels 1 and 2 combined/separate output select, reset, firmware update
- Effects: Each channel has Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus and Delay + Reverb; all effects are enhanced by SFX circuitry and side-firing speaker
- Looper: 60 seconds with onboard Record/Dub, Play/Stop and Undo buttons. Can also be controlled by optional footswitch
- Output: 2 x 100 Watts
- Speaker: One 8” low-frequency driver, one high frequency compression driver horn and one 6.5” side-radiating speaker
- Tweeter: One hi-fi compression tweeter
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight plywood
- Covering: Dark brown textured vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Dark brown woven cloth with embroidered logo
- Control Knobs: Black lightly texture plastic with easy-to-read white indicators
- Handle: Leather strap
- Power Cable: IEC
Questions & Answers View All