We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A solid-state amp with plenty of effects and sound despite its compact size.
Simple to use and versatile enough for any style of guitar playing, there's a Champion amp that's right for you whether you're looking for your first practice amp or affordable stage gear. The 40-watt Champion 40 features a single 12" Special Design speaker with great amp voices and effects that make it easy to dial up just the right sound-from jazz to country, blues to metal and more.
- World-renowned Fender clean and overdrive tones
- An assortment of British and modern amp voicing and distortion flavors
- Diverse palette of effects, including delay time and tremolo speed
- Easily set the TAP button to match the song's tempo
- Auxiliary input for jamming with media players
- Headphone output for silent practice
- Classic Fender Blackface cosmetics
Go with this Champion of great tone. Order today.
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice. Master: Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 40 watts
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" stereo for use with media player
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" stereo
- Channels: Two - (Blackface Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
- Front Panel: Black Angled
- Grill Cover: Black "Bronco" Vinyl covering with silver grille cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 9" (229mm)
- Amplifier Width: 17.25" (438mm)
- Amplifier Height: 17.25" (438mm)
- Amplifier Weight: 19lb. (8.6kg)
- Effects: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone, and more. Delay Time and Tremolo speed can easily be set with the TAP button
- Speaker: One 12" Fender Special Design
- FootSwitch: Optional 2-Button Footswitch (sold separately)
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
Questions & Answers View All