"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Classic late '60s vibe with a lightly aged lacquer finish, make this limited edition Strat really stand out.
- Journeyman Relic lacquer-finished select alder body
- 25.5"-scale, rift-sawn maple neck, 21-fret maple fingerboard
- Hand-wound Custom Shop '69 Strat pickups, 3-way swith
- "Closet Classic" vintage-style hardware
Call your gear advisor for complete details on individual instruments.
- Journeyman Relic® Lacquer Finish with Closet Classic Hardware
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- Tinted Rift Sawn Maple Neck with 1969 "U" Back-Shape
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Hand-Wound '69 Strat Pickups with RWRP Middle
- 5-Way Switch
- Stat Vintage Mod #2 Wiring
- 3-Ply Parchment Pickguard
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Wing String Tree with Nylon Spacer
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity.
Questions & Answers View All