"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A 1970 Stratocaster Journeyman Relic with Closet Classic hardware.
- 2-piece select alder body with a Journeyman Relic lacquer finish
- 1969 "U" back-shape neck in tinted rift sawn maple, rosewood fingerboard
- Hand-wound '69 Strat pickups with RWRP middle, 5-way switch and Strat Vintage Modified #2 wiring
- American Vintage synchronized tremolo, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and Closet Classic hardware
Relish the sound of the 1970 Stratocaster Journeyman Relic. Order today.
- Body wood: 2-piece select alder
- Body finish: Journeyman Relic lacquer finish
- Neck shape: 1969 "U" back-shape
- Neck wood: Tinted rift sawn maple neck
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Nut material: Bone
- Pickups: Hand-wound '69 Strat pickups with RWRP middle
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Special electronics: Strat Vintage Modified #2 wiring
- Special hardware: Closet Classic hardware
- Bridge design: American Vintage synchronized tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style tuning machines
- Pickguard: 3-ply parchment pickguard
- Wing string tree with nylon spacer
- Includes deluxe hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity
Questions & Answers View All