"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A very special commemorative Telecaster.
Commissioned and crafted especially for the remodeling and spectacular Grand Re-opening of Guitar Center's legendary flagship store in Hollywood, California, these gorgeous metal sparkle, Bigsby-loaded Telecasters are more than ready for their closeup. Each bears a custom-engraved commemorative neckplate and '50s-style neck, headstock and logo. As with all of our Fender Custom Shop instruments, it comes with a deluxe hard case and certificate of Authenticity.
- Journeyman Relic Finished 2-piece select ash body
- 25.5"-scale quartersawn maple neck, 21-fret round-lam rosewood fingerboard
- Hand-wound Custom Shop Twisted Tele pickups, 3-way switch
- Bigsby B5 bridge and tailpiece, vintage-style "F"-stamped tuners
Don't miss out on this special Commemorative Telecaster. Order yours now.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: 2-piece Ash
- Body finish: Journeyman relic
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 10/56 V
- Neck wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Historic
- Neck finish: Journeyman relic
- Material: Round laminate Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Handwound Twisted Tele
- Bridge: Handwound Twisted Tele
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage-style
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B5
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style "F"-logo stamped
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Certificate of Authenticity, Custom engraved neck plate
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All