We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Authentic Fender feel.
Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender® Stratocaster® neck features a comfortable "C"-shaped profile and 12"-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets. The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots. This replacement neck is the perfect way to give your Strat® authentic Fender feel.
- 12”-radius pau ferro fingerboard
- "C"-shaped neck profile
- 22 jumbo frets; pearloid dot inlays
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Satin urethane finish
- Neck Shape Modern "C" Tuner Mounting Config Modern 2-Peg
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Neck Material Maple
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Dot
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Truss Rod Nut 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod Standard
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Headstock Thickness .540" (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret - .820" (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .870" (22.09 mm)
- Peg Hole Diameter .397" (10.08 mm)
Upgrade or repair your Fender. Order today.
Questions & Answers View All