Often copied, but never surpassed, the Stratocaster is arguably the world’s most-loved electric guitar. Electrifying the music world since its debut ...Click To Read More About This Product
All the benefits of the American Pro series with the beauty and tone of a rosewood neck.
Often copied, but never surpassed, the Stratocaster is arguably the world’s most-loved electric guitar. Electrifying the music world since its debut in 1954, its natural, versatile sound made the Stratocaster the benchmark for exceptional guitar tones. The American Professional Stratocaster isn’t a re-imagining of the classic design; it’s the authentic original model, evolved. Now for a limited time featuring an All-Rosewood neck.
• Limited Edition All- Rosewood Neck
• Three Tim Shaw-designed V-Mod single-coil Stratocaster pickups
• New modern "Deep C”-shaped neck profile
• Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
• Pop-in tremolo arm for enhanced stability
• Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
• Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
Go Pro with Fender. Order today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.