"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Get classic vibe with this version of Fender's original offset design.
The Fender Vintera '60s Jazzmaster offers a fresh take on the classic look of Fender's original offset body electric. Featuring re-voiced wide-bobbin single-coil pickups, a classic mid-60's C-profile neck with vintage 7.25"-radius fingerboard and vintage-style frets for an authentic feel, this iconic instrument delivers the period aesthetics players desire. The combination of an Adjusto-Matic bridge and Fender's unique floating, locking tremolo system enables all the whammy action and stable tuning you need. The classic lead/rhythm circuit rounds out the package.
Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Gloss-finished solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale maple neck, 21-fret, 7.25"-radius pau ferro fingerboard
- Dual '60s Jazzmaster wide-bobbin, single-coil pickups, Slider switch selectors,
- Vintage-style floating, locking tremolo system, vintage-style tuners
Click or call to order your Vintera '60s Jazzmaster today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway Offset
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Mid-60s C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 7.25 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Not specified
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: '60s Jazzmaster
- Bridge: '60s Jazzmaster
- Brand: Fender
- Special electronics: Lead/Rhythm circuit
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: Neck Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Bridge Pickup On/Off Slide, Switch, Normal/Low Cut Slide Switch
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjustable
- Tailpiece: Vintage Style Floating Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Mexico
Questions & Answers View All