We are happy to accept your order on WWBW.com and through our call center. Due to COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays on some orders. Backordered items will experience longer delays. We'll do all we can to get your product to you quickly.
"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Dark jazz horn.
The Fides 8900 Jazz I series trumpet offers a unique Fides design for the musician searching for a strong, dark sound and visual presence for the jazz stage. This Jazz I model features a 4-7/8-inch red brass bell combined with a traditional red brass main tuning slide bow and red brass standard taper lightweight leadpipe for the player looking for a sweet, dark sound. The 8900 Jazz I trumpet is available in a sanded lacquer finish and includes a case and mouthpiece
MPN: FTR-8900MLL JAZZ
- Available models: FTR-8900MLL Lacquer
- Red brass lightweight leadpipe, traditional main tuning slide bow and bell
- Nickel-silver outer slides
- Unique Fides bell bow design
- Includes case & mouthpiece
Great for bop and ballads. order today.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard LT
- Leadpipe Material: Red brass
- Bell: 4-7/8-inch
- Bell Material: Red brass
- Valves: Stainless steel pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
- Case: Protector series
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer
Questions & Answers View All