"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Low profile studio monitors.
The Fluid Audio F4 is the perfect entry level near-field monitor for the aspiring musician or seasoned Pro. That's not to say this is not a professional monitor, however. You can look at it as just a smaller F5, in that it uses the same silk dome tweeter and waveguide.
The result is the same as well: great imaging, articulate midrange and ample bass that doesn't muddy up the vocals. That is the hallmark of the Fluid Audio sound, and will help you pinpoint exactly what you want to create in your audio landscape.
Being the smallest of the family has its advantages as well. Its compact size allows for flexible placement, whether you're mixing your album on a smaller console or video editing on a small desk – the F4 provides professional, studio sound quality in any environment. Including TRS and RCA inputs on the amplifier panel, there is also an Aux input and headphone output on the front baffle.
The amp also uses an external heat sink to keep the amp running cool, as well as the standby circuit that conserves power when the amp is not being used. As with all Fader Series speakers, there is also the convenient fader volume control on the front baffle, to save you from reaching around to the back of the amp to adjust the volume level. Available in black or white.
- 4" paper pulp composite cone
- 1" silk dome tweeter
- 98 dB SPL
- 30W power output
- Bookshelf size
Small studio monitors, great for second reference in larger studios too.
- Frequency response: 69 Hz – 22 kHz (+/-3dB)< Crossover frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Amplifier power: 2 x 15 watts
- Signal-to-noise: > 90 dB (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produces outward LF one displacement
- Input impedance: 20 k ohms balanced, 10 k ohms unbalanced
- Input sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 74dBA output SPL @ one meter with volume control at maximum
- Power: Fixed 110V ~50/60 Hz or 220V~50/60 Hz
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient and subsonic filter
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Size (single monitor): 222 x 150 x 172 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight (pair monitors): 15 lbs / 6.8 kg
Questions & Answers View All