"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
10% off $49+|15% off $149+|20% off $500+|Code MDAY22
Rack mounted multi-outlet power supply with protection features.
This nine-outlet rack-mounted power conditioner offers many of Furman's most coveted technologies at a very moderate price. It boasts a 15 Amp rating with circuit breaker and a surge protector to protect the gear plugged into it in case of a sudden power surge. It additionally features power sequencing to mitigate excessive inrush and noise filtration to reduce electromagnetic interference.
The rear outlets have space enough to accommodate even the bulkiest isolated power supplies and front panel LEDs keep you informed of essential functions.
- Standard level AC protection and filtering
- Six sequenced rear panel outlets (in 3 groups), two unswitched rear panel outlets, and one front panel unswitched outlet
- Momentary and Maintained sequencing via rear panel terminal block or front panel switch (momentary only)
- All settings and configurations available on rear panel
- 15 amp rating
- Three year limited warranty
Order today to clean up your cartage and stage clutter.
- Maximum Output Current: 15 amps, 120 VAC (thermal breaker)
- AC Receptacles: Convenience Outlet (Front Panel): 1 un-switched NEMA 15-5R
- Rear Panel Outlets: 2 un-switched NEMA 5-15R (1 duplex)
- 6 Sequenced Outlets: NEMA 5-15R (3 duplexes, each controlled by separate relay)
- AC Surge Protection: Merit class (sacrificial)
- Protection Modes: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage (spike protection)
- Operating Voltage: 130 V RMS (max continuous)
- Max Clamp Voltage: 500 V peak
- Peak Impulse Current: 12,000 amps
- Energy Rating: 225 joules
- Filtering: Standard level Pi LCR filter (AC)
- Noise Attenuation: > 26 dB, 100 kHz to 1 MHz
- Operating Temperature Range: 5 C (40 F) to 40º C (105º F)
- Humidity Range: < 90% rH (relative humidity)
- Switch: Front panel, sequence (ON, OFF)
- Circuit Breaker: Front panel, push to reset (thermal)
- Front Panel Indicators: Delay 1, delay 2, delay 3, power, protection OK
- Dip Switches: 12V Mode on/off, GND mode on, momentary/maintained (rear panel)
- Potentiometer: Rear panel, time calibration fine tune delay adjust
- Remote Terminal: +5-30 VDC In, 12 VDC (12 mA) out
- Phoenix type 4-pin connector with screw terminals; +12V, STAT, REM, GND (class 2 wiring)
- Dimensions: 19.00 x 8.75 x 1.75" (482.60 x 222.30 x 44.50 mm)
- Weight: 7.00 lb (3.18 kg)
Questions & Answers View All