"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
36 Month Financing On Orders $299+*
Big sound in a small package.
The NSPA 25W Nano Spot is a tiny member of the Hot Spot family. Featuring a 3 in. driver, it has three inputs on the rear panel: XLR, 1/4 in., and 1/8 in. stereo summing. With 24V Phantom power, a 20 dB pad, and built in compressor, you can go directly into the NPSA 25W Nano Spot from your source or microphone. The NSPA can be used in call centers, computer monitoring, on the bar or patio in a restaurant, and many other applications.
- 3 in. 4 ohm Driver
- Stand / Bracket Mountable with included NSPA Bracket Kit
- 2-Band EQ
- XLR Input: 4.4K Differential Balanced
- 1/4 in. Input: 10K Unbalanced
- 1/8 in. Input 22K Balanced (11K Unbalanced)
- Power LED
- Signal LED
- Compressor LED
Order today and give your computer the big sound it deserves.
- 3 Inputs: (1) One XLR Balanced, (2) One 1/4 in. Unbalanced, (3) One 1/8 in. Stereo Summing
- Phantom Power: 24VDC
- Equalizer Controls: Two-Band EQ with Center-Detent Controls
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Power Supply: 18VDC, 1.75A
- Built in Amplifier: 25 watts @ 4 ohms
- Speaker: 87.5 dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Frequency response: 150 Hz-17 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 101.5 dB
- Enclosure Materials: High Density ABS Indicator
- LEDs: Power, Compressor & Signal
- Input Impedance: XLR Input: 4.4 k, Differential Balanced, 1/4 in. Input: 10K Unbalanced, 1/8 in. Input: 22K Balanced (11K Unbalanced)
- PAD Switch: 20 dB
- Built in Compressor
- Included: Power supply, Wall and Stand Mount
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 5 x 4.25 x 4.5 in.
- Net weight: 1.75 lb.
Questions & Answers View All