"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
One of Gibson's most popular models reborn with special L.R. Baggs electronics.
More than just the legendary "King of the Flat-Tops," as it was proclaimed upon its unveiling in 1937, the 2018 SJ-200 Regal acoustic-electric matches this iconic model's bold projection and clear, rich tone with the beautiful look of AAA Sitka spruce, for a gorgeous, one-of-a-kind Super Jumbo.
Hardshell case included.
- Rosewood back with flame maple center
- Mother-of-pearl crown fretboard inlays with brass borders
- Single-action truss rod
- 2-piece maple neck
- J-200 moustache bridge with mother-of-pearl bars with brass borders
You're only a few clicks away from being a Gibson owner. Do it today.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Rosewood with Flame Maple center
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Gold Imperials
- Bridge: Not specified
- Saddle and nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All