"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A spot-on reissue of the classic 1959 Les Paul Standard.
The Gibson Custom Shop M2M 1959 Les Paul Standard Reissue Gloss electric guitar
is not just a tribute to the priceless original models—it's a clone of them. From laser-scanned dimensions to chemically-recreated plastics to color-matched shades of sunburst, every element has been rendered in unbelievable detail. It represents the culmination of decades of work by Custom Shop's expert team and their tireless quest to bring accuracy and authenticity to the hands of fans. It's the definition of cool, and it's the best representation of the 1959 Les Paul Standard since the Gibson Custom Shop began making historic reissues over twenty-five years ago.
- Maple top and mahogany body
- Mahogany neck with Authentic '59 Medium C profile
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Custombucker Alnico III humbuckers
Order the 1959 Les Paul Standard Reissue today.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: 2-piece Maple
- Body wood: 1-piece Mahogany
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Material: Rosewood
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.68"/Nylon
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kluson Single Line
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All