"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A great recreation of the last year of the original Les Paul builds.
This Gibson Custom Shop Historic 1960 Les Paul features aniline dyes that were re-formulated to recreate the original '60 finishes, as well as Gibson's True Historic parts. Loaded with CustomBucker pickups and carefully crafted to recreate a superb example of the last year of the original Les Paul's production, it's a guitar that will have pride of place in any collection. Includes hard case and Custom Shop Certificate.
- Gloss nitro-finish figured maple top on solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual CustomBucker pickups, 3-way switch
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, Kluson Deluxe "double-band" tuners
Own this gorgeous special-edition Custom Shop Les Paul. Order now.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1960
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish:Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Reissue
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker
- Bridge: CustomBucker
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kluson deluxe
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All