"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A stunning '60 Les Paul, built to True Historic Specs.
Gibson Custom's True Historic models are far beyond being copies. A lot of time, effort and research went into the details of making a guitar that is as close as you can get to what you would have found hanging on the wall of your local music store when they were first produced.
- VOS nitro finish on figured maple top, solid lightweight mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Gibson CustomBuckers, 3-way switch, hand-wired controls
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, reissue Kluson Deluxe tuners
Call now for complete details on this superb instrument.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Body wood: Lightweight Mahogany
- Body finish: VOS Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1960 SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: VOS
- Material: 1-piece Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Reissue
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker
- Bridge: CustomBucker
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1 Tune-o-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kluson Deluxe
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All