"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A gorgeous tribute to one of rock's legendary guitars.
Based on the legendary "Lucy" Les Paul, this Gibson Custom "Sweet Cherry" takes it up a notch or two. Graced with hand-selected, highly figured maple tops with grain that really pops through the lightly aged, cherry-red nitrocellulose finish, the guitar could stand out on looks alone. The hand-wound CustomBuckers add classic Les Paul tones and the "no-wire" ABR-1 tune-o-matic and Kluson reissue tuners complete the classic look. Includes a signed certificate of authenticity and deluxe hardshell case.
- Lightly-aged, nitro-finished figured maple top on solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Gibson CustomBuckers, 3-way switch
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Kluson reissue tuners
Click or call to order your own "Sweet Cherry" today.
- Body shape: Single Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Top wood: AAA Figured Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Aged Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Rounded '58
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Vintage
- Neck finish: Aged Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Acrylic Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All