"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
Get a grip on this wonderflly comfortable fat neck SG Standard.
Many players love the "fat" '50s Gibson neck. Many love the '61 SG-style body for it's light weight a classic style. This Gibson Custom '61 VOS Fat Neck SG Standard brings those two worlds together. Loaded with Gibson Custom's True Historic parts and a pair of CustomBucker pickups, it's a marriage that's guaranteed to make players rejoice.
- VOS nitro-finished solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Gibson CustomBuckers, True Historic parts
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, Kluson double-ban reissue tuners
Click or call to order your fat-neck '61 SG Standard today.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Solid Wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Vintage Rounded
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Vintage
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All