"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
A classic Les Paul, torn straight from the '70s.
This Aged finish '74 Les Paul Custom carries the vibe of a well-loved, treasured axe from the days when classic rock ruled. Warm alnico 3 humbuckers with Gibson's True Historic mounting rings and a carefully aged Antique White finish, make this a standout in so many ways. Includes deluxe hardshell case.
- Aged Nitro-finish maple top on mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- Dual Gibson Custom Super '74 Alnico 3 humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Aged gold ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Schaller tuners
Call you gear advisor for complete details on this spectacular guitar.
- Body shape: Single Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Solid Wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Slim D
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Corian
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Sealed
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All