"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
You'll love this upscale Firebird.
- Gloss-finished, bound mahogany body
- Mahogany neck, bound ebony fingerboard
- Gibson Custom 498T/490R humbuckers with gold covers, 3-way switch
- Gold finish tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Grover Kidney tuners
Call your Gear Adviser for complete details on individual instruments.
- Body shape: Other
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Medium C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Vintage
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Block
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Corian
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style Sealed
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All