"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "recommended-accessories_bottom_1,others-viewed_bottom_1"
True to the original in every tiny detail.
The Gibson Custom Shop's "True Historic" guitars are the result of deep, painstaking research into everything from isolating the original aniline dyes to the precise formulation of the plastics used for knobs, pickup rings and switchplates. The result are guitars that are "time-machine" worthy. This True Historic 1958 Les Paul Reissue goes beyond being a mere replica, and brings you the look, feel and sound of an original.
- Heavy-Aged nitro finish on carved maple top, solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Alnico 3 CustomBucker pickups, 3-way switch
- ABR tune-o-matic bridge, Kluson Deluxe reissue tuners
Get a recreation of one of Gibson's most legendary guitars. Order now.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Heavy Aged Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1958 Les Paul
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Historic
- Neck finish: Heavy Aged Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker Alnico
- Bridge: CustomBucker Alnico
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kluson deluxe
- Color: Aged nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Questions & Answers View All